1. Codependent No More by Melody Beattie
2. Simple Abundance by Sarah Ban Breathnach
3. Take Time For Your Life by Cheryl Richardson
4. The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
5. A Return To Love by Marianne Williamson
6. Loving what Is by Byron Katie
7. Ask And It Is Given by Jerry and Esther Hicks
8. The Lightworkers Way by Doreen Virtue
9. The Joy Diet by Martha Beck
10. Do You Think I’m Beautiful by Angela Thomas
11. Captivating by John and Staci Eldridge
12. You Matter More Than You Think by Leslie Parrott
13. The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine Aron
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Have you read Dance of Anger? Good book as well. My blog is a bit less serious today – and that is a cool cool thing! Lyn from Bloggin’ Outloud
Great T13 list! Will have to check some of these out!
I’ll have to check these out – I really need to get back to reading.
Have a great day, and happy TT!
Gosh, I have got to start reading I guess. Just never enjoyed reading much….I do love reading to my chidren.
Guess, I better find a book that interest me.
The only one I’ve read of these is The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron. Doing morning pages truly rocked my world. I don’t do it every morning any more, but I do it enough to help, and also to know that I should do it every day. A great work. Her others were good too.
Christine d'Abo says
Oooh I’m not familiar with a lot of these, but The Joy Diet sounds good.
What a great list to start my vacation with! Yay! Thanks buddy!
What a great list! Most of them are on my book shelf, too. I knew I liked you! lol
Liara Covert says
I’ve read many the books on Jenny’s list and agree they’re all uplifting and enriching in their own ways.
Seven additional suggestions are:
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
Trust Your Vibes by Sonia Choquette
Your Destiny Switch by Peggy Mccoll
The Intention Experiment: Using Your Thoughts to Change Your Life and the World by Lynne McTaggart
Realms of the Earth Angels by Doreen Virtue
Meditations for Self-healing & Inner Power by Joan Borysenko
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho