Thirteen Stupid Tourist Questions
1. Do you have a map of the Iditarod Trail? We’d like to go for a walk now.2. Which beach is closest to the water?
3. Have we made peace with the Indians?
4. Where can we find Amish hookers? We want to buy a quilt.
5. What is the official language of Alaska?
6. What’s the best time of year to watch deer turn into elk?
7. Where are Rhett and Scarlet buried and are they buried together?
8. If you go to a restaurant in Idaho and you don’t want any kind of potato with your meal, will they ask you to leave?
9. I am trying to build a flying saucer. Where do I go for help?
10. Where can I find a listing of jazz funerals for the month?
11. Why did they build the ruins so close to the road?
12. Do you know of any undiscovered ruins?
13. How much of the cave is underground?
From 1001 Dumbest Things Ever Said, ed. Steven D. Price
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!View More Thursday Thirteen Participants