|Thirteen Things I Find Myself Saying With Alarming Frequency|
1. Ew, Pip’s making out with my chair again.
2. Tigger, you have PLENTY of food!
3. The couch/the carpet/my leg is NOT a scratching post!
4. Pip, get your head out of my shoe!
5. And you better not have left anything gross behind!
6. Tigger, stop humping Pip!
7. You don’t even have those parts anymore, dude!
8. Tiggers DO NOT go in washing machines.
9. Um, hello, you’re not supposed to be up here.
10. PPBBLLFFTT! (Cat ass in the face.)
11. Are the aliens poking you guys with sticks again?
12. Tigger, what did I say about bringing lizards inside the house?
13. Ow! Your tiny claws are very painful!
(leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
LMAO i like #4 and 5
My TT is up if you wanna look at it.
my tt is up this week.
lol – love your list 🙂
I suppose it all goes with the territory … I love #10 🙂
Lovely TT – I also did one this week
LOL! One of these days I’m going to keep track of the number of times a day I tell our dog to quit tripping me.
One of my cats makes out with my chair too! Very strange
have a great thursday!
Oh how I can relate to #10!!! Too funny.
So funny, #6 made me laugh out loud! 🙂
Have a wonderful day, and weekend!!!
Chaotic Mom says
Hmmmm… And idea for a new list for me, wierd things I say to my boys. It was funny how many of them could be crossovers with YOUR list! 😉
I’ve posted my Thursday Thirteen, too. Enjoy!
N. Mallory says
Thank goodness my dog only brings sticks and leaves into the house!
Though I can’t tell you how many times I have to say “Come back here with my bra!” and “Stop chewing on my panties!” Sadly, I’m single.
2, 5, 9, 10 are daily occurences
I need to make this for my kids. Things like “where is the rest of the poop?” and such….
Mary (Mert) says
Too funny! I can relate to a lot of those! >”
LOL, great list and I recognize almoste every one of the points! 🙂
My TT is about witches.