1. All the characters in Janet Evanovich’s “Stephanie Plum” mystery series.
2. Anything written by the Sweet Potato Queen, Jill Conner Brown.
3. Almost anything written by David Sedaris.
4. Anytime I can work the words “monkey” or “weasel” into a conversation.
5. Every time my cats slide across the kitchen floor and crash into the back door and then go, “I totally MEANT to do that.”
6. The scene in the movie “Moonstruck” where Cher’s character and Nicholas Cage’s character finally confess their love for each other to her family.
7. The scene in “Soapdish” where soap opera writer Whoopi Goldberg has to write a way to reintroduce a character onto the show who had previously been killed off through decapitation.
8. “The Princess Bride”-too many good lines to choose just a few here.
9. Everything Eddie Murphy’s character, “Donkey” says in the Shrek movies.
10. All the dialogue between the crew members on the short-lived TV show “Firefly” and its movie “Serenity”.
11. The “Friends” episode from Season Six entitled “The One With All The Thanksgivings”.
12. Heather B. Armstrong’s blog, “Dooce”
13. The blog of “Miss Doxie”.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!View More Thursday Thirteen Participants