Today, in this week’s installment of my series dedicated to sharing some things I’ve found that help me to feel a little more comfortable when I’m having a Terrible, Horrible, Very Bad, No Good Day, I would like to link to some audios we can all listen to in order to help soothe the Upcoming Weeks Of Crazy.
(This post isn’t going to look pretty with graphics and all that, because, guess who got to have an unplanned root canal yesterday morning?! Important Side Note: Dear Life, please stop kicking me in the fact, kthxbye.)
1. Emergency Calming Techniques by Havi Brooks. I have been a student of Havi’s (in her Kitchen Table program) since 2009, AND I got to go to The Playground and meet her this past January, so I can vouch for the absolute awesomeness of everything she does. She totally walks her talk.
2. Shannon Wilkinson and Heidi Fishbach. On their own, Shannon and Heidi provide fantastically soothing products, but then they decided to team up and combine their powers by offering an Audio + Potion Alchemy package, with a custom-designed audio from NLP Practitioner and Hypnotherapist Shannon, and a handmade lotion by Massage Therapist, Mood Detective, and Potion Master Heidi. I cannot recommend these highly enough.
3. Color Alignment Meditations by Lynne Morrell. If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, then you know that Lynne and I are total Partners In Crime And Adventure, and that she is just one of the most amazing people I’ve ever known. Plus, she is really damn good at her job as a Personal Life Coach and Certified EFT Practitioner. So go-listen-be soothed.
4. Fabeku Fatsumise: Business Awesomeizer, Suck Exorcist, Sonic Alchemist. Fabeku has one of the biggest, most generous hearts of anyone I’ve ever known. Plus, he is the best Namer Of Things Ever. I know this because he created the Don’t Lose Your Shit Kit, first introduced a couple of Christmases ago, and still as necessary and awesome as ever.
5. Goddess Leonie Dawson. Leonie is the most prolific creator that I’ve ever met. And one thing she is very good at creating are meditations, for all different kinds of circumstances.But perhaps the thing she is best at (in my admittedly biased opinion) is spreading love. Not in a hokey, goofy, silly way, but in a raw, honest, ability tune into the joy of Creation and then use that to remind us of just how loved we all are.
6. Andrea Schroeder. The other most prolific creator I’ve ever met. I’ve taken a bunch of her courses and loved them. They are all about creativity, creating, magic, and you. And how can you not love someone who runs The Creative Magic Academy? Another powerful creator of ridiculously helpful meditations.
[…] listen to the soothing audios I wrote about. Drawing a labyrinth. Remembering that I don’t have to be present with the pain 100% of the […]
[…] at my sudden change of heart) Yes. Put on some Aardvark Potions. Listen to one of the bajillion meditations you have. Buy a faery door for your office (Important Side Note: DONE!). Flip through your […]