This is just a quick note to update you on some of the cool new things being offered by the people who’ve been featured here in the “A Little Bit Of Soothing Wednesdays” series.
1. Heidi and the Aardvark have released a new potion , “Presence: Curiosity + listening = Magic! Wear Presence and watch the world change, without forcing, without pushing or pulling anything.” They have also introduced their new line of Pulse Point Potions:
“Pulse Point Potions are 10 ml. (1/3 oz.) of concentrated potion that you can roll onto your wrists, neck, collarbone or wherever you want their magics. Pulse Point Potions are no muss no fuss to apply, and, given their size, easy-peasy to unobtrusively carry in your pocket.”
Click here to read my original interview with Heidi.
2. Lisa B., of Zen At Play has a new, free ebook out titled “23 things you might not know about you“; “a love note of encouragement to your glorious self,” and “A gathering of wise, gentle nudges to remind you of your magnificence, your sense of possibility, your beauty and your truth.”
Click here to read my original interview with Lisa.
3. Life Coach, NLP Practitioner, Hypnotherapist, and All-Around Awesome Babe Shannon Wilkinson now has a gorgeous new home on the Internet at Perception Studios. net. She has also started offering Monthly No Cost Group Coaching Calls on the second Tuesday of each month. Says Shannon,
“During the call, I’ll cover a specific topic, share some strategies to help you coach yourself out of the stuck place, then I’ll take questions and do some live coaching. At the end of the call you get to relax as I guide you through a perception shifting experience.”
Here are the scheduled topics so far:
- May 10: Overcoming Overwhelm (**this call was recorded and is available for purchase on the website**)
- June 14: Moving through Inertia
- July 12: Power of Perspective
Click here to read my original interview with Shannon.
4. The next “Bite The Candy” with Cairene MacDonald is scheduled for Thursday, June 30. You can find out more information as well as sign up right here.
Clilck here to read my original interview with Cairene.
5. The first installment of the next book in the Amnar series by Isabel Joely Black, “Amnar: The Excision” will be released on the Amnar blog tomorrow. You can also purchase the three previously released books in the series on your Kindle.
Click here to read my original interview with Joely.
6. Andrea Schroeder has opened up the next session of her Creative Dream Incubator. Due to a mix-up on dates, she is extending the registration until Wednesday, June 1 at noon CST.
And she is also offering the first session of the Creative Journal Magic e-course ( http://www.creativemagicacademy.com ) starting on June 13.
Leave a Reply