My friend, Elliott, has tagged me for a meme that requires me to produce 8 random facts about myself. So, here goes.
1. If I won the lottery, the very first thing I would do would be to install a soda fountain in my office so that I could enjoy the ambrosia of a fountain Coke whenever I wanted.
2. My husband and I refer to our cats in the third person, as in, “The Pip really enjoys expressing her love for us via the judicious application of her ass to our faces.”
3. Growing up I was of course not allowed to swear, but I was also not even allowed to say “shut up”. So during the spring of my freshman year of college I began my extremely late adolescent rebellion by calling up my husband (then boyfriend) for the express purpose of yelling out my very first swear word. (Do I know how to be a rebel or WHAT?!)
4. Thanks to nine years at Evangel Christian School I can sing all the books of the New Testament in order.
5. I passionately hate the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Just ‘cuz.
6. My favorite word is “creamy”.
7. When I was a senior in high school I was offered a partial music scholarship to Southern Methodist University for my piano playing ability, but I turned it down.
8. I must, at every second of the day including the times when I am asleep, be located near a bottle of hand lotion.
Daniel E. Friedman says
Sorry you turned down the music scholarship. Oh well, I guess you know what’s best for you. Keep up the good sense of humour.