13 Tag Lines I Decided Not To Use In My Tutoring Business
Before I start with my list I just want to announce that my very first podcast EVER is up and ready to go. If you’d like to listen to me speak about being a “Black Sheep Girl In A White Sheep World”, then just scroll down to the post right underneath this one and click on the link!
1. Your notebook makes me cry.
2. What did I just say?!
3. It’s true: The Spanish language is a worldwide conspiracy of pain and suffering directed at you.
4. Don’t blame me-I did not invent this language.
5. Yes, your teacher actually is doing all of this just because they hate you.
6. Are you actually listening to any of the words I’m saying, or am I talking just to hear the sound of my own voice?
7. Yeah, you should be afraid, because I am TOTALLY gonna kick your ass in this tutoring session!
8. You’re right; people who teach Spanish only go into that field because they enjoy watching other people suffer.
9. HEY! YOU! Eyes on me, not your text messages.
10. If you do not keep all of your papers perfectly organized in a 3-ring binder, there’s a chance you could die.
11. I’m sorry, but I’ve already answered that question five times. From now on, every time you ask me again it will cost you $10.
12. Truly, no one has EVER suffered from Spanish as much as you have. Someone should host a telethon on your behalf.
13. Conjugating verbs makes you irresistible to the opposite sex
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. Itâ€™s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants